Splina Liquid Chlorophyll
A NUTRITIONAL DRINK MADE OF FRESH AND PURE LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL FROM PLANTS
Our daily diet should consist of 20% acidic and 80% alkaline food to maintain a healthy body. A healthy body should have an alkaline PH level of about 7.3 to 7.4.
Diets based on acidic food will cause high acid levels in our body. In the long run, this will cause various illnesses such as diabetes, high cholesterol and stroke. To ensure your daily alkaline needs, we recommend Splina Liquid Chlorophyll.
3 MAIN FUNCTIONS
- BALANCING: Balances acid-alkali levels, and enhances immunity.
- CLEANSING: Cleanses the digestive system, assists in purifying blood.
- NOURISHING: Splina is rich in vitamins A, C and E, Zinc, Folic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium and Iron.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF NUTRIENTS It is very high in RNA and DNA and has been found to protect against the effects of UV radiation.
- INCREASES BLOOD COUNTS Assists red blood cell generation to ensure sufficient oxygen and nutrients for cell renewal. It helps to either cool or warm the body and adapt to environmental changes.
- BOOSTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM Accelerates tissue cell activity and normal re-growth of cells to help the body heal faster.
- INCREASES OXYGEN SUPPLY IN THE BLOOD This helps maintain optimum blood flow all throughout the body, and regulates blood pressure to healthy levels.
- REDUCES WRINKLES AND AGING The results are smoother skin, clearer complexion and youthful looks.
OTHER HEALTH BENEFITS
- Discharges Toxins through Feces.
- Reduces Pesticide Residue and Toxin
- Balances Body Acid-Alkali Level
- Assists in Increasing Blood Counts
- Reduces Wrinkles and Aging
- Promotes Cell Regeneration and Boosts the Immune System
Following is a list of disease conditions that have either improved or cleared up entirely by using liquid chlorophyll in conjunction with a living foods diet:
- Hepatitis and other liver diseasesAll forms of anemiaAsthma and hayfeverPyorrheaVaricose veinsHemorrhoids
- Ulcers-internal and external
- High and Low blood sugar
- Offensive body odors
- Sore throat
Question & Answer:
Q: Why do my feces appear greenish after taking Liquid Chlorophyll?
A: Before total cleansing takes place, the body fails to absorb all the goodness of chlorophyll and the excess gets discharged. Once toxins are cleared, absorption will then improve and feces will no longer appear green. This means your body is ready to take in all the nutrients in chlorophyll.
Q: Can Liquid Chlorophyll be used as an anticeptic?
A: Yes. With the cleansing power it has, Liquid Chlorophyll is effective in removing bad breath and body odor. Daily intake of Liquid Chlorophyll ensures total body cleansing from the internal organs to the skin.
Q: Is Liquid Chlorophyll good for external use?
A: Yes, chlorophyll can be used externally as it can reduce infections and eliminate bacteria. Apply externally on cuts, pimples and other skin problems.
Q: Why do some people encounter discomforts like dry throat, headache, feverish and thirst after drinking concentrated chlorophyll?
A: These are positive reactions after drinking chlorophyll, a result of the cleansing function. After this, you will feel high-spirited and energetic. To speed up this cleansing effect, you may want to drink plenty of water or begin with lower dosage, then gradually increase intake as your body slowly adapts to the changes.
Q: Can I take Liquid Chlorophyll while I am taking my doctor's prescribed medicines?
A: Yes you can take Liquid Chlorophyll. It will help the liver to detoxify the side effects of medicine.
Q: Can I take Liquid Chlorophyll during fasting?
A: Yes, will help cleanse and detoxify your body while supplying it with the nutrients it needs to survive. It is safe and soothing.
Q: Is Liquid Chlorophyll safe for pregnant women?
A: Actually, Liquid Chlorophyll is a good food supplement for pregnant women as well as nourishing mothers. It contains high quantity of iron and calcium, which is essential for blood and bone building especially for mother and the baby. It does not cause constipation.
Q: Is Liquid Chlorophyll safe for infants?
A: Yes. In fact, Liquid Chlorophyll is safe for all ages. For baby's needs, a few drops of chlorophyll into the mild or lukewarm water will be enough for additional nourishment.
Q: With improved health conditions after taking Liquid Chlorophyll, can I discontinue its consumption?
A: Yes, you can. Nonetheless, it is recommended that you continue with chlorophyll intake daily to ensure continuous supply of essential nutrients for good health.
Pour a tablespoon of Splina Liquid Chlorophyll to a glass of cool water or 5 tablespoons to a pitcher or 1.5L of water.
Or you can increase the amount of Splina Liquid Chlorophyll to water, it is natural, thus, no side effect. Recommended for kids and elderly as well.